"The Pirate Chamber" takes place aboard The Queen Anne's Revenge in 1718... "The Golden Age of Piracy."
Captain Edward Teach, best known to history as "Blackbeard the Pirate", recently had his plans to sail for America disrupted by a group of sneak-thieves.
Though they only managed to make off with five pieces of a worthless decoy treasure map, Blackbeard realized his secrets aren't as safe as he thought...
Digging deep into his dastardly imagination, Blackbeard has deployed more devious devices to distract his detractors - All in the name of keeping the genuine treasure map containing the whereabouts of his REAL riches high and dry!
"The Pirate Chamber - Heist on the High Seas: Chapter II" is the sequel to our critically-acclaimed original escape room experience! There are enough new clues, new puzzles, and new surprises to challenge newcomers and veterans alike!
The Pirate Chamber – Behind the Scenes
"The Pirate Chamber" was the first escape room challenge featured at the original The Secret Chambers location!
The level of detail and immersion in "The Pirate Chamber" is so great, Walt Disney Studios partnered with us to promote the theatrical and home video release of "Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Men Tell No Tales"!
"The Pirate Chamber" features new immersion elements created by The Special Effects Team at The Secret Chambers!
The Pirate Chamber – How to Play
Before entering the “The Pirate Chamber,” please familiarize your team with the rules of play:
1. Players will have 60 minutes to explore the room, find clues, solve all of the puzzles, and escape!
2. DO NOT use “brute force” to cheat your way through the room!
3. Everything you need to reach is located 6 feet off the ground (or below).
4. If an item is plugged into an electrical outlet or has wiring attached to it, that item is NOT to be moved!
5. None of the puzzles / clues requires you to plug anything into an electrical outlet!
6. If an object begins to move automatically, it is designed to do so without your assistance!
7. Roughhousing of ANY KIND will NOT be tolerated! You will receive one warning – Repeated violations will result in a GAME OVER!
Finally, there’s special golden pirate coins hidden throughout the room. If you get stuck and need a push in the right direction or help recounting your progress, these special coins can be traded for a precious clue!
The Pirate Chamber – Book a Reservation
To book a reservation 24/7 for “The Pirate Chamber – Heist on the High Seas: Chapter II”, you will need to visit our Booking Page.
All Escape Room Challenges MUST be paid for at the time your reservation is made!
Cold Drinks, Group Photos, T-Shirts, and other official merchandise from “The Secret Chambers” is available for sale in our lobby.
We accept Cash or Credit / Debit on-site for merchandise sales and additional General Admission.
Due to the popularity of The Secret Chambers, we recommend booking 24 hours
in advance for a weekday, and up to 2 weeks in advance for weekends and holidays.