Once upon a time, in a beautiful kingdom far away, a horrible tragedy has struck. The good king, beloved by all, has been cursed by a witch and has fallen into an eternal sleep. The court wizards and doctors tried all they could, but nothing could wake the king from his cursed slumber. However, according to legend, there is an artifact—the Enchanted Diamond—that is said to break any curse, no matter how evil or tricky. Unfortunately, this treasure is said to currently be the property of a powerful witch—the same evil woman who cursed the king. Her forest tower is said to be impenetrable, and no one has yet been brave enough to attempt such a daring mission.
No one, except you and your fellow adventurers. Once you heard of the king’s plight, you gathered up the finest companions you could find, and sprang to action. Along the way, you learned more about the fabled witch.
No one can seem to agree on exactly who or what she is, only that she is a tricky and powerful woman. Her collection of magical artifacts and creatures rivals any other witch or wizard, both good and evil, in the kingdom.
Your Adventure Awaits!
After journeying far to reach your destination, you have finally arrived. You and your compatriots stare up at the tower of the witch before you—the doors seem sealed tight. All around you are mysterious and eerie sounds—a stream bubbles, leaves rustle, animals howl and growl and whisper on the wind. Who knows what trickery, magic, and puzzles await you inside? It could be a task no one can complete— but the king’s life and the future of the kingdom are in your hands.
You take a deep breath, steel your nerves, and step into your place as legends and saviors of the kingdom.
The Witch's Tower Adventure – How to Play
Before entering the “The Witch's Tower Adventure,” please familiarize your team with the rules of play:
1. Players will have 60 minutes to explore the room, find clues, solve all of the puzzles, and escape!
2. DO NOT use “brute force” to cheat your way through the room!
3. Everything you need to reach is located 6 feet off the ground (or below).
4. If an item is plugged into an electrical outlet or has wiring attached to it, that item is NOT to be moved!
5. None of the puzzles / clues requires you to plug anything into an electrical outlet!
6. If an object begins to move automatically, it is designed to do so without your assistance!
7. Roughhousing of ANY KIND will NOT be tolerated! You will receive one warning – Repeated violations will result in a GAME OVER!
Due to the popularity of The Secret Chambers, we recommend booking 24 hours
in advance for a weekday, and up to 2 weeks in advance for weekends and holidays. Our escape rooms may contain stairs, low lights, strobing lights, crawlspaces or other obstacles. For specific questions, please call us.